Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mighty mop Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2009, 12:50 PM
    Commercial cleaning contracts
    How to get commercial cleaning contracts in atlanta ga.
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Aug 14, 2009, 10:17 PM

Advertise, knock on doors, network with people, knock on doors, join local chamber groups, knock on doors...
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 19, 2009, 02:09 AM
    Hi, mighty mop!

Stringer's advice is as good as gold and second to none! I'm wondering if you have a website and if you've also posted anything about your business on the Internet, please?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to get commercial cleaning contracts [ 18 Answers ]

I have a cleaning company that has lots of residential business but have no idea how to land commercial contracts I don't know were to start any help would be most appreciated. Julian thanks.

How to bid on commercial cleaning contracts [ 5 Answers ]

I have started a home based janitorial company. Do anyone know how to bid on commercial building cleaning jobs? I was informed that multiplying the total square foot of areas to be cleaned by cents per square foot is one way. Are there any other ways? ...

Anyone knows how to get cleaning contracts? [ 2 Answers ]

We're getting into a cleaning business, anyone who can give us pros how to get cleaning contracts?

Commercial bidding contracts [ 1 Answers ]

I was just wondering what's the average contract length for a commercial cleaning job... 3 months... 6 months... or 12 months?? Thanks for the input ! Much appreciated!

View more questions Search