Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    edwluvya26 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2009, 12:14 PM
    Stuck between boyfriend and best friend!
    okay sorry if you get confused or lost and sorry its really long but i need help and dont tell me to follow my heart because i tried and im still confused!!... so here it is me and r had a thing for about 4 months then we just stopped talking during that time i started going out with n and he started going out with k.. so then this summer we got close again and we became best friends and we talked everyday bout everything and then the other day he told me that his feelings were still there and he feels really comfortable with me and that im his ideal girl and that he really loves me and he has also been there for me even when were werent talkin if i needed anything he would be there for me also he was there for me this summer when i was going through with my family and my grandfather dying and i had to stay up at the hospital late with my grandfather r woud stay up and text me all night and understood what i was going through and he wanted to talk bout my feelings and wanted to know how i was really doing and he is so perfect and he actually cares -but the thing is im still with n and he is still with k.. i like n but he isnt there for me when i really need him but r is.. so what should i do??? and a nother thing is that r is in love with k and im in love with n.. so i need help! is it possible to be in love with someone but also have these deep feelings for another person?? should i leave n? or give r some space? HELP!!! SO CONFUSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!:confused:
    eloelo Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Sep 14, 2009, 05:54 PM

After reading your previous post, it kind of seems like you two are very good friends, and he doesn't want to change that. You have your own separate relationships, and it seems like you need to work on yours. If your boyfriend isn't there in the way that your best friend is, you need to tell your boyfriend you need more of his support. Because your lines between friend and potential love are being blurred, you should back off being friends with your best friend and dedicate more time to your boyfriend if you really love him.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Slept with my neighbour/friend/ex's friend/he has a girlfriend [ 20 Answers ]

So I was drinking at my friends house when he showed up just in time to give me a ride home and we've lived across the road from each other for quite some time now and we were friends in grade 7 until now... we're both 19. I had a great night with him we were up until 6 and woke up at 9: 30 to do...

I fall in love with my best friend he still considers me just dear friend can I chang [ 6 Answers ]

I want to know if I can change the way he loves me , knowing that he always loves to talk with me Can this change? Can we become good couple? Thanks all...

Stuck in the friend zone? [ 19 Answers ]

Ok, so here's the story. I've known this girl for about 2 and half years. Were both in the Air Force, those of you that are in the service or are prior service know that a lot of the young airman coming in wind up getting married or have kids during their first term, or even during tech school. So...

Stuck up friend [ 1 Answers ]

One of my best friends has been rely stuck up to me latly. What should I do should I say something to her?:confused:

Female likes guy stuck in friendzone (for a friend irl.) [ 5 Answers ]

A friend of mine has been in my ear for the past few months Starting in January telling me how she knows this guy and he has been one of her best friends and that they're really close and trust each other implicitly and she thinks potentially it could turn into something more, What she'd...

View more questions Search