Ask
    badi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2009, 06:08 AM
    Briefly describe your ideal job
    What is the answer
    fishburn7 Posts: 80, Reputation: 6

Aug 6, 2009, 01:35 PM

Engineering Consultant.

People make something and don't know how to fix it they call me, if something breaks and they need to know why, call me

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cycles - runs briefly - stops. Cycles - runs briefly - stops. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone. My name is Dennis, and I have an issue with my Bryant furnace. At about 3a.m. this morning, I noticed that my furnace was off. I had a thermostat issue last year and replaced it (Honeywell T87). I thought it may be the same issue and called the supply store. The guy said that if I...

Whirpool gas Dryer heats briefly, does not stay hot [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Whirpool/Estate Model# TGDS680EQ3 gas dryer that heats initially, but then does not stay hot. After a few minutes it is cold inside. This is true on all settings. I have changed the timer switch and the upper thermostat, checked the lint filter lines for blockage, and everything seems...

IAT P0113 CEL blinks briefly [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 96 civic that was given to me. It was driven into the car shed and turned off. The next morning it would not start. Turns over but does not start. I checked the spark and none. A friend loaned me his OBDII tester and the DTC of P0113 IAT high out put came up. Oh and by the way the...

Computer Desktop powers briefly and shuts [ 1 Answers ]

My desktop power power on briefly and shuts, I observed the fan on CPU turns on when I switch button on and then fan stops. I replaced the CPU ( Intel/Celeron)fan recently, after this problem started

Furnace blows cold air briefly several times a day [ 6 Answers ]

Goodman GMP-075-3 gas furnace circa 1994 (induced draft, hot surface ignition, ca. 80% efficient, horizontally mounted in unheated attic, no A/C). Honeywell Magistat thermostat. The furnace worked fine for about 8 years, and still heats well and maintains the proper temperature. Starts with an...

View more questions Search