Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bubbleblas Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2009, 08:44 PM
    Is Withholding Information in business a bad thing?
    There is this health insurance company, and they get money by this other insurance company. But the other company has many flaws, and the workers of the health insurance company are not allowed to point them out. They can't because it makes the company look bad, even though the other company could easily fix some of their many mistakes. Many people at the health insurance company are being fired for pointing out the flaws. Some of these flaws are small, but can cause a lot of trouble for the patient. The health insurance company should help the patient but they won't because the other company pays them money, not the patients. Isn't there something wrong with this? Isn't this a scrim?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 4, 2009, 08:51 PM

Your question makes little sense,

What is the relationship of the two companies, what is the issues.
    zippit Posts: 693, Reputation: 117
    -

Aug 4, 2009, 08:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbleblas View Post
    Some of these flaws are small, but can cause a lot of trouble for the patient.
    ?
    You need to explain yourself better.

And I'm not sure how a flaw that causes trouble for a patient could be small
    bubbleblas Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2009, 09:03 PM

A company withholds information the patience needs to know. Is that a bad thing?
    zippit Posts: 693, Reputation: 117
    -

Aug 4, 2009, 09:16 PM

It may or may not be.

Could you spend a little time explaining yourself
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Aug 4, 2009, 10:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbleblas View Post
    A company withholds information the patience needs to know. Is that a bad thing?
    Withholds information from whom?

There are HIPPA Laws that prevent personal medical information going to anyone other that the patient or direct family if the patient is not able to respond.

Stringer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Business Information Technology Management [ 2 Answers ]

I am reli confuse about this case study I got on my subject.It is related to IT and management.so I decided to post the question here. Here's my problem: You have a small loan from your bank that you have used to set up a small business that buys and sells antiques. Ninety percent of your...

Get Information About Our Business Out Into the World [ 2 Answers ]

HI MY NAME IS TONIA , I we are trying to start a business and we are fellions so if you can help me . I am trying to get are handman business out in the world so if you can please help me can you please get back to me on this as soon as you can tonia :confused: SO if you can please help me...

Withholding Information [ 14 Answers ]

If you witness a crime and then are threatened into silence by the perpetrator, are you still withholding information from the police by not reporting it? Like, could you be charged? Thanks.

What information should be included in a business plan? [ 3 Answers ]

What information should be included in a business plan

Missing State Withholding Information [ 5 Answers ]

Hi there, I need to file my 2001 tax return for the State of Arizona. Yes, I know I'm a little late. How do I go about finding out my withholding for State Taxes for that year? I asked for and received a payer transcript so I could file my Federal Taxes, but the transcript did not list...

View more questions Search