Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    btay0649 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2009, 07:21 PM
    Cables for vizio hd TV?
    I need to know what kind of cables to use to hook up my vizio hd TV
    robertva Posts: 249, Reputation: 30

Aug 4, 2009, 07:51 PM

We'll need more information to be of much help.

Was the TV sold for use in the US? Is it an actual TV or just an "HD Ready" display?

What are your programing sources? They might include an antenna, VCR, VCR/DVD player combo, DVD player, BluRay Player, DVR, Satellite receiver, video game console and/or cable converter. We'll need to know which outputs the programming sources are equipped with (HDMI, Component, Composite, Stereo/Audio etc). Caution some satellite receivers and/or cable converters have output connections that are not activated by the provider's software.

How many of which inputs is your TV equipped with? Feel free to include a list of what labeling the manufacturer attached to the cabinet to identify the inputs.

If your programming sources exceed the number of inputs on your TV you might want to purchase a switch box from a video game shop or other consumer electronics retailer.

Content providers (satellite and cable) and equipment manufacturers might provide information and connection diagrams in user manuals or support sections of their web site.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vizio 32" less than 6 months old - no sound [ 21 Answers ]

I have a Vizio 32" and for the past few weeks it would have no sound for a few minutes then the sound would come. Today, there is no sound at all. These are the possible solutions I've tried: Unplug the TV-turn back on Turn off the cable box-turn back on There is abosultely no sound. Has...

DVD/VCR Hookup to Vizio LCD Tv With No Cable Box [ 14 Answers ]

Hi, I hope someone can help me with this problem I'm having. My mom recently purchased a Vizio LCD 32" TV and for Christmas we bought her a DVD/VCR combo. I tried hooking this up for her but am confused because there is no input/out for the cable coming from wall to hook into on the DVD/VCR. I...

My Vizio Plasma TV does not turn on [ 1 Answers ]

My Vizio Plasma TV does not turn on, its about 11 months old. Any suggestion will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

The cables of my ac are torn by my dog how can I change the cables? [ 2 Answers ]

The cables of my ac are torn by my dog how can I change does electrical cables?

Connect dvd/vcr combo to new LCD Vizio TV [ 1 Answers ]

I just purchased a 32" flat screen Vizio LCD TV. I want to purchase a DVD/VCR combo so I can record TV programs with the VCR and watch movies with the DVD player. I connect to a cable service with a straight through cable from the wall (no boxes at all). What sort of DVD/VCR player do I purchase...

View more questions Search