Narataru Posts: 28, Reputation: 0

Aug 4, 2009, 07:20 PM
    Vent pipe max. length
    This is my question. What's the max. length for a Vent Pipe? Thanks
    Attached Images

speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Aug 5, 2009, 05:21 AM
    You're looking at 21.5 fixture units. To tell you more I'll need the waste pipe and the loop vent diameter size. Regards, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Attic vent and vent pipe leaks through roof [ 7 Answers ]

Hello: I have water leaking down through the attic vents and white PVC vent pipes. What is the best way to repair these leaks? Can repairs be made from inside the attic? Should the vents be replaced (they are plastic)? Thank you!:(

What length do I cut vent holes in loft batts ? [ 8 Answers ]

I have put another 10" of insulation in my loft. It already had 8" with paper on the bottom of each batt. The new R30 batts also have paper on one side, this I put on top of the 8" with paper facing down. I have since found out the paper on the new batts will need cutting/holes made for venting....

Vent pipe turned into drain pipe and drain pipe into vent pipe [ 3 Answers ]

I recently began to remodel my laundry room. I wanted to move the washing machine 3 ft from its current spot. When I removed the sheet rock I found that the vent pipe is between the current washing machine drain and where I am moving my washing machine. I wanted to avoid breaking into the slab....

How do I extend the length of a PVC pipe? [ 1 Answers ]

How do I extend by an additional 6 inches the length of a 2 inch diameter PVC pipe.

View more questions Search