Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    elite299 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2006, 09:32 PM
    Am I Pregnant
    Okay my last period was Sept 12, 2006 I had sex Oct 3 and we used the pull out method I took a home test on Oct 9 I think that could have been earlier it was negative than on Oct 20 I had a brown red spot of blood only when I went to wipe after I use the bathroom, the next day is light but can almost by the end of the day fill up a panty liner. Do you think I am pregnant and I have been having lower back pains sore breast and headaches. And if I should test again when should I do that:confused:
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 22, 2006, 06:55 AM
    Maybe you should go and have a blood test done. Home pregnancy tests often give false negatives.

I am sure you do realise that the "pull out" method is not a form of birth control and can still get you pregnant as easily as if he does not pull out at all.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnant? [ 18 Answers ]

OK so I am 22 days late. Never been anywhere near this late before. I have all the preggy signs, BUT if I am preggy its nothing like my first one was, MUCH milder. I just took another hpt (early response too)and it was negative. I took one test riht after I missed, 1 blood test 2 weeks ago, and now...

Am I pregnant? [ 3 Answers ]

I had an abortion on April 24th and have not got my period since. I have been using condoms with my partner since but last night the condom came off during sex and he ejaculated inside me. This condom also split about two weeks ago but no action was taken at the time. I have taken the morning after...

Can I be pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

Is it possible to get pregnant on your period and what does it mean when you do have sex on it and it stops right away after?

View more questions Search