Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    azeez Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2006, 09:26 PM
    Tracing Rebecca (Becky)
    Hey friends, Those days when we didn't have the internet, me and Becky Queen (Rebecca) were pen friends. My last contact was 20 years ago. We exchanged a lots of opinions and got to know each other through mail... I am trying to locate Becky... and so please please help me to locate her... Becky's last available details are Maiden Name :Rebecca Queen (Becky Queen), Married name : Rebecca Rousells, Last Address : #208, Sylvester drive, Elkins, West Virginia, USA. If you happen to know Rebecca and are in touch with her please ask her to contact me at [email protected]. OR any information about her whereabouts and welfare will be appreaciated. :) I am presently residing in Mysore, India.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 21, 2006, 10:55 PM
    Are you sure of the last name spelling of Rousells, I spent hours of searching and only found two people even in private records with that last name, one was 44 years old, the other was 28 * I could not get first name or sex without paying for the information.

I did get you the phone number of the people living at that address right now, and I have emailed their name and phone number in private message. Long shot but they may know what happened to the people who used to live there.

I also sent along the names and address of the people next door to that address and across the street. Most likely not much help but you never know

I also sent the link to where that last name even appeared at all.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tracing a hacker [ 9 Answers ]

Over the last week, my firewall has blocked 5 intrusion attempts into my machine. I think it is someone in the building trying to hack in to my system. The firewall was able to produce an ID tag on the hacker, but how do I trace them? Is it even possible?:confused:

Tracing Spammers etc [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone please give any tutorial sites or easy to understand information which will help me to understand and learn how to read full headers in layman's language. I read a full header and a lot of it is simply double dutch to me. What I would like to discover is how easy or difficult it is...

View more questions Search