Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stacy4girls Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2009, 02:28 PM
    Would you wear a wig for huge hair loss due to breakage?
    Last time I posted I had asked about how to get my dyed and overprocessed black hair to my natural color of blonde. Since that ttime I have continuosly lost hair due to breakage. I have a great friend who is a hairstylist and she put some bleach on my hair, left it way too long and that started my hair loss. (about ten handfulls! ) I'm very self-consious and embarrassed. I can't even cut my hair super short because I have bald spots. So my question is whether I should wear a wig, extensions, etc.:(:(
    Just Dahlia Posts: 2,155, Reputation: 445
    Ultra Member

Aug 4, 2009, 02:58 PM
    There are lots of good quality wigs out there now, so yes you can do that. You can also shave your head and start all over. I would suggest a scarf or something at this point to hide the bad spots. If you did extensions you would still have the bald spots.

I'm really sorry this happened to you, go for the wig and bandana.:)
    XOXOlove Posts: 830, Reputation: 131

Aug 4, 2009, 03:17 PM

Maybe you can get hair plugs or try rogaine

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lease breakage due to job loss [ 2 Answers ]

Hi! I moved to a new apartment in Richardson, TX (Sweetwaterranch) and leased for 12 months and there is 60 days notice period. We are about to finish 5th month of our lease and all of a sudden I lost job, after great difficulty I found one in Columbia MD and moved to MD. We informed apartment...

Can dying your hair darker cause hair thinning or loss? [ 2 Answers ]

Can coloring your hair cause it to thin? I have had significant thinning, maybe 20% and it not only seemed to start a year and a half ago when I first started to color my hair, but I noticed more loss right within a few days of having it colored. I haven't had it colored now for about 3 months, and...

Hair loss due to hair coloring [ 2 Answers ]

Can certains types of hair color cause cause hair loss? A cheaper hair color? >Moved from Forum Help<

Changes in Hair texture, with Hair loss [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, For the past 3 months I have been experiencing diffused hair loss. Along with that my hair has completely changed texture all over my scalp. (on the sides/back/top) I had blood work done and everything came back normal. Does anyone know what might have caused this... its so scary because...

Black Hair Dye: Huge mistake! WHAT TO DO? [ 2 Answers ]

I was a natural blonde, and about a month ago I decited to dye my hair for the first time. I wanted to go a medium brown. First I bought a temporary hair color at the store, and liked it so I tried to buy the same color permante. I tried the permante color about 3 times, and after a couple days,...

View more questions Search