Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    noodles99 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2009, 12:57 PM
    Connecting DVD with a Dish Network system
    Hi,
    I can't get a picture with my dvd since my Dish system was hooked up. I know it's playing because I've got sound from my receiver/speakers.
    Can anyone tell me the correct configuration so I can get a picture? Please use lay terms! At the moment there's an RCA (yellow) going from the dvd to the TV set.
    Thanks,
    Noodles
    StaticFX Posts: 943, Reputation: 74

Aug 4, 2009, 01:05 PM

OK, I'm going to guess that you TV has multiple inputs.

Find the remote - look for a source/input button (or look on the tv)
    You just need to switch it to the input that has the Video IN

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dish Network [ 2 Answers ]

I am having major contractual problems with DishNetwork as they did not install my dish as promised in the way that was promised. I have tried to talk to two separate operators on the phone and one refused to let me speak to his supervisor and hung up on me, the other refused to give me a phone...

Dish network [ 1 Answers ]

How do I hook up a dvr tyo dish network

Connecting DISH with TV and VCR [ 1 Answers ]

Just got Direct TV - but now can't record TV with the VCR. Wife is ready to divorce me as she is missing her SOAPS - HELP HELP HELP - Direct TV is no support - their manual Does not even include a sample hookup showing a VCR. I need specific directions an idiot can follow that tells what...

Connecting a DVD to The Dish [ 1 Answers ]

How do I connect my new DVD player - with white, yellow and red jacks - to the back of the Dish receiver's red, white and yellow jacks? I've tried but get no picture or sound.

View more questions Search