Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kat555lady Posts: 88, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2006, 07:21 PM
    Registry cleaning/fixing software
    I'm using windows xp and would like to know what free registry software does a good job at cleaning up your registry and also maybe/hopefully fixing registry errors if you have them. Thanks
    kniller Posts: 7, Reputation: 3

Oct 21, 2006, 08:14 PM
    I use Crap Cleaner or CCleaner its not too bad, it does not catch as many problems as a pay program but that is to be expected. Its pretty good though keeps your system trim and efficient. It also cleans your history and other addons. Overall its pretty good.

www.ccleaner.com/download/ <--- download there
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Oct 22, 2006, 06:09 AM
    I'll give another positive vote for CCleaner.
    karan Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Oct 26, 2006, 11:30 AM
    I would recommend registry mechanic but if you want a freeware program I would say regseeker. (http://www.hoverdesk.net/freeware.htm)
    dxviii Posts: 39, Reputation: 4

Oct 26, 2006, 06:44 PM
    Besides RegSeeker and CCleaner I use Spybot and Reg Defrag.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need Help Fixing Shower Pull Up [ 1 Answers ]

When I pull up knob for shower the water comes out of both the shower head and the spout below. So very little water pressure coming from shower head.

Fixing highlighted hair [ 1 Answers ]

I got my hair highlighted last weekend, I have medium brown hair and now I have a patch of blonde in the front. It came out way too light for my taste and I want to just fix this one part, any suggestions on what over the counter product I can use? I do not want to go back to the salon and spend...

Fixing an enamel tub [ 3 Answers ]

My mother's tub has a hole rusted through it... its an old rectangular enamel finished tub... might be a steel or cast iron not sure.. I thinks its steel because the hole isn't that deep and I can almost my finger through it... pretty sure cast iron is much stronger... any way to repair this short...

Advice needed about registry cleaning [ 4 Answers ]

Dear experts, I recently used my HP Pavilion recover disk that came with my computer. It is 5 years old. I thought this was doing a reformat but evidently not. It restored my computer to the way it was the day I got it. What I need to know is should I use a registry cleaner such as jv16 or...

View more questions Search