Diet, exercise and breast feeding!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Morbid Obesity A Disability? [ 3 Answers ]

Greetings All, Does anyone know if Morbid Obesity is considered a disability? I am morbidly obese and my wife is very concerned for my health and says that I should apply for Disability. I am currently working (barely) and I know in order to qualify I can not be working. I know the process can...

Causes and Effects of Obesity [ 2 Answers ]

Hello! I am doing a brochure on Obesity. On one of the panels, I have to include information about the causes and effects of Obesity. Will you please find me some information on that? THANKS SO MUCH!

My 19 year old step son and obesity [ 5 Answers ]

I have a 19 year old step son that I been married to his mother sense he was 14 and now he's way overweight like around 260 pounds + he only comes out of his beroom 3 to 4 times a day and stays on the internet 90% of the day and most of it is on Myspace and watches Soaps and Charms all the time,...

Obesity [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 14, 5ft.5in. And I weigh around 220 lbs. how do I lose weight to fit my schedule?:confused:

Is obesity a genetic factors? [ 6 Answers ]

I want to ask if obesity a genetic factor? My sister has been overweight almost all of her life, and now her sixteen year old daughter is facing this too. Though she has just started putting on weight during her summer vacations, but now we all are worried. I have heard of Diet Pills which help to...

View more questions Search