Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LittleBlackKat Posts: 152, Reputation: 14

Aug 3, 2009, 10:30 PM
    Textbooks-second hand
    Hi, I was talking with a few of my friends who were also planning on going to University like me, and I must say I am very, very confused as to how I'm going to obtain my textbooks.
    First off, I know some people would say check the campus bookstores, and I gladly would, but a Proff told me recently that there is no point and it is very difficult to obtain textbooks ahead of class time, and even I were to go to the bookstore on campus after, there would be a hell of a lot of other people waiting in line before me. :mad: This is scaring the daylights out of me. :eek: I need those textbooks, and I don't think I can afford them brand new, so does anyone know where and when and how I should go about getting these books? Thanks for your time!
    Kickboxergirl Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Aug 4, 2009, 02:05 AM

Hey, have you been given a book list of what textbooks you need? If not, ask your college/uni for one. Textbooks can be expensive new so I would suggest looking for them on eBay. They have so many books on there at very cheap prices. Goodluck with your course.
    zippit Posts: 693, Reputation: 117
    -

Aug 4, 2009, 02:37 AM

It's a long shot but I have seen them on craigslist even in the free section if they are not the ones you need you can scoop them up and trade them
    LittleBlackKat Posts: 152, Reputation: 14

Aug 4, 2009, 09:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickboxergirl View Post
    Hey, have you been given a book list of what textbooks you need? If not, ask your college/uni for one. Textbooks can be expensive new so I would suggest looking for them on eBay. They have so many books on there at very cheap prices. Goodluck with your course.
    No, I haven't gotten a list yet, and I don't know where to ask for one either. It would be helpful to know, and I went on the site, but it says nothing yet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Something getting WAY out of hand! [ 2 Answers ]

So, in a previous post... My former good friend was cutting herself and I told her parents, than she got mad at me and never spoke to me again... NOW, out of nowhere she has this deep hatred towards me (probably cause of what happened before and I don't like her BFF) so on her AIM buddy info she...

My hand [ 1 Answers ]

My hand seems to be asleep every time I wake up... sometimes its my whole forearm... its not just the numb and tingly feeling... it really hurts... I try to put it straight down to my side so the blood flow will go back to my hand but it doesn't always help... this will last usually half of my...

Air handler horizontal left hand or right hand? [ 1 Answers ]

What is the difference in a horizontal left hand or horizontal right hand application as far as an air handler? Also, which end would be the return and/or supply? The "a" coil is at one end and the blower motor is at the other end. Thanks

Textbooks [ 3 Answers ]

I have a quick question. I want to start a online textbook business where I can purchase them cheap. What website should I go to? :confused: Also, do anyone know of any successful dropshipping websites?? :confused: Thanks

HI, is there any mom at hand? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi I am Pilar , I am a mom, and I am tired and very sad, I have two small babies 10 months apart and I feel I do everything wrong , they cry a lot, and I have no one to help me, my husband was deployed and we are new to the place where we live. HELP!!

View more questions Search