Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    inleteyes Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2009, 07:51 PM
    2 missed periods with negative test results
    I'm 26 and have had irregular periods in the past. Now the last time I had my period was 60 days ago. I've taken multiple pregnancy tests and they all come back negative. I even had a urine test at my doctors and received the same answer. Could this be stress related? I've never missed for this long before and I'm really getting nervous. I'm not underweight, I run almost everyday, eat pretty healthy, the only thing stressful in my life is a break up and move out from a 5 year relationship. This was the last time I had my period. Help anyone... :(
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 3, 2009, 08:18 PM
    Time for a blood test.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I've missed I think a few periods but test is negative! [ 10 Answers ]

Hi there, 3 months ago I was on a numerous amount of antibiotics, so I stopped taking the pill, as I thought what was the point as the pill wouldn't work anyhow. Well when me and my hubby first had intercourse I led to believe he used a condom (I was under the influrence of alcohol at the time)...

2 Missed Periods, Negative Blood Test [ 12 Answers ]

Hello, I haven't gotten my period since Nov. 23. I took a blood pregnany test on Jan. 11th but it was non pregnancy. Before I got the results back from the pregnancy test my doctor checked my cervix and scheduled me for a sonogram in two weeks. (this Friday) I am really scared because I don't...

Missed Period;Negative test results;Could I be pregnant or not? [ 7 Answers ]

I'm very irregular,but sometimes it scares me and puts me in a not so good situation... I can honestly say that my husband & I have been trying to get pregnant for a while.I had my period on April 02,2007.I just missed it & I am very curious... Maybe I missed because I am irregular & it's supposed...

Missed period and 3 negative pregnancy test results [ 3 Answers ]

My baby was stillborn 3 and a half months ago and me and my partner started trying for another baby immediately. The first 2months April and May I had regular periods, I was due on my period on 28th June but have had no signs etc that I am about to come on my period. I have tested 3 times with 2...

View more questions Search