Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ericalexie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2009, 04:56 PM
    Released inmate
    I was released from prison on march 2009. I am having a very hard time finding a job. Would like to know if anyone knows of any grants to start my own business? Thank you.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 3, 2009, 05:56 PM

There are no real special grants, and to be honest most grants to start business, only cover a very small amount, often they may be tax credits for hiring over so many workers, or reduced rent on property and other things to bring business to low income areas.
    cheekymonkey71 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2009, 06:24 PM

Check if your area has a state program like Vocational Rehab. They would probably know.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I find an ex inmate? [ 2 Answers ]

Lost contact with my best friend who was in prison and now he is released, is there any way I can find where he is now?

Housing for inmate [ 2 Answers ]

I have a friend he is in prison but he was paroled out he dose not have a place to stay I stay in atlanta GA. If there are anybody out there could please help me. They got him on sex offender charges and he has served his time it would be nice if he could get out before thanksgiving and he needs...

Can't find inmate [ 12 Answers ]

OK I recently posted on here about my boyfriend being incarcerated, but my problem is I usually could go on the jail docket website and look him up in the inmate finder but now its saying no records found... why is that? I was on the website called webcrims... but I looked on the ny jail docket...

Annul an Inmate Marriage [ 3 Answers ]

I married a man six years ago who is in prison. We have tried, but it hasn't worked out as husband and wife. He was in prison when we wed. He's in the Midwest (Mo) and I'm in England. Someone has said to me about the possibility of an annulment, as opposed to a divorce because of the fact that...

I need to get an inmate tested [ 1 Answers ]

I just wanted to know if I would be able to get a paternity test done while the alleged father is in prison and if so what do I need to do

View more questions Search