Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kathleenrecicar Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2009, 04:36 PM
    Hummel picture
    I have a Hummel picture, "The Little Shepherd" I think this picture is about 55 years old. Can you tell me what is its value, if anything? Thank you. Kathy Recicar, Bakersfield Ca.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 3, 2009, 04:48 PM

It really depends on how many went into production.

On Ebay Hummel pictures range in price from $1 to $29.99 (for two).

Sadly, Hummel isn't that rare.

If you do have a limited print then your best bet is to get it appraised by an art dealer.

I've done many paper tulle Hummels, the prints were very cheap to buy.
    kathleenrecicar Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2009, 06:25 AM
    Thank you for your time Alenweg. I kind of thot The Little Shepherd Hummel picture's only value was sentimental. Thank you so much. Kathy
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 4, 2009, 09:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kathleenrecicar View Post
    Thank you for your time Alenweg. I kind of thot The Little Shepherd Hummel picture's only value was sentimental. Thank you so much. Kathy
    No problem.

Hummels are great, so hold on to it, you never know, one day it may become a collector item and not just sentimental. :)

I have a few, like I said, and I also have some plates. My mom loved Hummel, so we're Hummeled to the max. ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Television featuring Picture in Picture [ 1 Answers ]

Hey guys, Is there anybody here know about the Television w/ Picture in picture function? If there somebody, may I asked if I can watch two channel at the same time on the Television? Thanks..

Connecting RCA Tv picture in picture with components [ 1 Answers ]

How do you hook up a RCA TV (with picture in a picture feature active) Direct Tv satelitte receiver, vcr, colby dvd player? We have had the RCA Tv for some time but never used the picture in a picture feature cause we did not know how to do this. I know you have to have a vcr in order to do it....

View more questions Search