Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nymphetamine Posts: 900, Reputation: 109

Aug 3, 2009, 03:22 PM
    Hot palms
    For the past 5 days the palms of my hands have sometimes felt like they are on fire. I keep touching any cool surface I can for relief. Well today I have dark pink spots on the palms. Not like raised bumps. Just dots of discoloration . I always hear women who have menopause talking about hot flashes so I was wondering if maybe that's it or something else. Help :(
    nymphetamine Posts: 900, Reputation: 109

Aug 3, 2009, 07:21 PM

Seriously my dad is talking about me going to the doctor. I'm really not fond of doctors office so if anyone knows anything please do tell :S

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Palms and blisters [ 2 Answers ]

There are little brown looking blisters on both my palms. They kind of look like splinters but their not. What is it? Thanks

Weeds around palms [ 1 Answers ]

What could I use to get rid of weeds that are located around my palm trees without hurting them?

Dumbells and palms [ 1 Answers ]

I have been raising dumbells for about 2 months... But a problem has accured, my palms have become purple and when I press on them it hurts a little.. what can I do? Should I make massage or what? The doctor said its because of the blood circulation was harmed with me raising the dumbells but he...

Sago palms [ 1 Answers ]

My sago palm is now old enough to have produced a male "cone". Should I leave it alone or cut it off? It is starting to fall over (almost 12" long). My female sago produced new fronds this year, but not the male -- will it after the cone falls or is cut off? Thanks, erickjm

View more questions Search