Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    musesmom Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2009, 02:58 PM
    Title of black & white romance/affair 30s 40s or 50s?
    I cannot think of the title of a movie I once saw. I am sorry the details are so sketchy. It was an old movie, black and white. It could have been made anywhere from the 30s to the 50s. I do not remember the actors. It was: set in a small down, a woman and a man have an affair, but they are in the same small social blue collar circle. No one knows. Seems they were hot sultry nights, and a lot of cigarettes.. the affair couple talk about getting away and starting some where else... but they never do... so they have to bear seeing one another in front of the others in the story, like the spouses, etc... Does this ring a bell with anyone??
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 3, 2009, 03:39 PM

Strangers When We Meet with Kim Novak?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Black & white romance movie from the sixities [ 1 Answers ]

While in the military during the late sixties I saw a b&w movie involving a couple in love and had an argument during the relationship. They separated and while attempting to see each other to apologize, they were involved in an accident (possibly a head on collision)which ended with them dying and...

Looking for old Black and White Sci Fi film Title [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for the tite of an old black and white movie that I watched on TV in the early 70's however probably made in the 50's or 60's. It was about some woman (who was an alien of some sort) who could change her face to look like someone else. She would kill the person then she would just...

I am looking for the title of an old black and white film [ 3 Answers ]

I don't know who starred in the film, but basically it is a old black and white, the guy was married and his wife died and her ghost sits on the bridge at the end of the road. The guy remarries and his dead wife haunts the new one. In the end both wives die and sit on the bridge and plot how to...

Need a title for old black and white movie [ 1 Answers ]

I remember watching a movie about a minister who starts churches and then he moves on to another church. It's an old black and white movie which ends with him playing the organ in the church and the neibhbordhood people come to the outside of the church to listen. Thanks.

Old balck and white romance movie title? [ 1 Answers ]

All right, I saw this movie a couple years ago. It's an older romance movie that was black and white. In it a traveler goes into a town and he falls in love with a girl. After a couple of days, he tells her that he has a finance. She obviously get upset and runs away. The man gets on a train and...

View more questions Search