Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    macdoncl Posts: 55, Reputation: 7

Aug 3, 2009, 02:23 PM
    Jennifer Lopez Movie?
    Does anyone know the name of a movie that came out a few years ago, I think Jennifer Lopez was the lead in it. I remember towards the end she fakes a pregnancy to catch some crazy guy and he stabbs her in the stomach to try and kill the babies. That's all I remember. Thanks for your help.
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Aug 3, 2009, 03:36 PM

You may be thinking of Angelina Jolie in Taking Lives.
    macdoncl Posts: 55, Reputation: 7

Aug 3, 2009, 03:37 PM

I was and that's the movie, thank you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenneth Lopez Jeans [ 9 Answers ]

I'm looking for where to find jeans by "Kenneth Lopez." They're stretchy, cute and REALLY comfy. I bought 2 pairs at an outdoor flea market in NJ about a year ago and just about wore them to death. Now I want more but can't find them anywhere. If anyone wears them and knows where to buy them on the...

Hello my name is mya lopez [ 2 Answers ]

Hello My Name Is Mya Lopez And I Am Darkskin But I Really Need To Lighten My Skin Up. Its Not Because Of Not Being Okay With My Skin Color (ok maybe it is) But I Really Want To I've Tried Everything (trust me).But Anyway I Heard Lemon And Milk Or Something Like That but Anyway I Heard It Helps.So...

Jennifer Pederson has been found! [ 4 Answers ]

Thank you all for you support & concern! My fiance's 15 year old cousin called a friend of hers who took down the caller ID information & turned it over to the police. She was picked up by authorities at a location in Indiana & placed in a juvenile holding cell until her Aunt got there to pick...

Looking for Jennifer Pederson [ 1 Answers ]

I know the family of missing 15 yr old Jennifer Pederson who went missing off a Greyhound bus in Chicago, IL 3 weeks ago. ANY information about her where-abouts or her well-being would be very much appreciated! Thank you in advance.

View more questions Search