Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wmproop Posts: 3,749, Reputation: 91
    Ultra Member

Sep 13, 2013, 01:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sharmanator View Post
    Okay looks like all these questions were answered several years ago so I don't know if anyone is even reading this thread anymore. But I have another question. My outside motor stopped running yesterday and it was Humming. So of course I went to Mr. Google and it said it could be the capacitor and to try spinning the blades to see if it would run. I did that and it worked and my blades are currently spinning. But it still does not cool. I know I have to replace the capacitor but would the bad capacitor be affecting the unit not cooling as well?
    Yes the cap can cause the motor and/or the compressor to not start

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Does a family background play a role? And ex an issue? [ 3 Answers ]

I've been seeing this girl for 5 months and she seems great as a person although I have to admit that she was interested in me and we clicked instantly. Know that we're seeing each other, I've got to learn about her more. She's 23 and I'm 25 with a commendable career and she's in school. Her ex...

Corporate Role-Play companies very lucrative? [ 1 Answers ]

Out with a friend the other night and she casually mentioned the £650,000 contract she nearly won doing corporate role-play in a big firm. Amazed, I asked her if this was a typical amount and she said although this was unusually large she has made a lot of money over the past 6 years with this...

Inheritance play a role? [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know if an inheritance to one party is factored into a divorce and/or child support amounts? Thanks!

View more questions Search