Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chefstar3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2009, 10:37 AM
    Can't Download
    I can't download anything what could the problem be?
    AKeagle Posts: 242, Reputation: 3

Aug 3, 2009, 01:55 PM

You have to give more information than that, before someone can help you.

Are you able to connect to the internet and serf the net?

Are you trying to download updates?

Music?

Movies?

Got to give more specifics
    Whiskey14 Posts: 219, Reputation: 16

Aug 3, 2009, 07:27 PM
    It could be a virus and/or spyware. Download the following from a working computer, put itonto a cd, then install on your computer. Update it if youcan, then run a scan.

I would suggest downloading Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 1.37 from:

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware - Free software downloads and software reviews - CNET Download.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't download anything! [ 11 Answers ]

I have windows vista and Yahoo and I can't download anything! All I can download off is realarcade, but I want to download from Google and other places, too. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!! ALSO IF THIS HELPS: ONCE A DOWNLOAD IS FINISHED, THEN IT JUST GOES AWAY, AND NOTHING HAPPENS!!

I can't download anything [ 2 Answers ]

Help! I cannot download anything from anywhere- all I get is the following error message: "Internet Explorer cannot download (file info ) from (file info. com),,,, Internet Explorer was not able to open this internet site. Requested site is either unavailable or cannot be found. Please try again...

I cannot download. [ 1 Answers ]

If I attempt to download, lets say an article. I highlight the information I want to copy or download; then I am exported to a plank page with a notation in the upper left conner say- Saying "unable to download" I am doing a presetup so I can update to Windows Vista

Avg download [ 6 Answers ]

Downloaded AVG and it shows up in "my documents" but it will not open. Aj.

Can't download [ 1 Answers ]

Can't download anything. Get a popup that says: Security Alert... Your current security settings do not allow this file to be downloaded. Spent a long time w/ MS tech & longer time w/Norton tech. All settings are correct. MS says it's Norton problem. Norton says it has to be a MS problem. My...

View more questions Search