Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    manda13hottopic Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2009, 07:26 PM
    For professional hairdressers! Read!
    OK about 2 months ago I had jet black hair. Then I wanted to go to platinum blonde. I went to sallys got bleach and about every week I bleached it. And I bleached it 4 times. Then my roots were super blonde but the rest was orangish brown. So I went back to sallys and they told me to use 40 volume with this bluish gray toner to get the orange out. I did that and my roots were gray and the rest just got a little bit lighter. Then my mom bought this spray for blondes which cover up gray, I've been using that and now its not gray anymore just a light blonde. Today I went to kmart bought dye and it was whitish blonde. I dyed it and my roots turned out purplish gray and the ends were brown. What can I do now? I've already spent a lot of money and can't afford that much more.I was thinking about going to a salon but I know they cost A lot of money. I already thought it would be blonde by now cause sallys said within 3 bleaches it would be barbie doll blonde. My hair looks terrible now. I want it to be platinum blonde before school starts which is in a month. What should I do? How much does it cost at a salon? Give me all the info you can! :confused:
    minaeve25 Posts: 39, Reputation: 8

Aug 2, 2009, 08:50 PM
    Hello. If you go to a salon you will be a corrective color. Those are pricey. Here where I live they start around 100 dollars and up. You have bleached your hair four times in what amount of time? Your best bet is to find a medium to light brown color with warm tones and live with it for a little while until your hair is recovered. I can't believe the lady at sallys would tell you to attempt black to platinum blonde on your own. Hope this helps you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I remove my black hair dye, without going to the hairdressers? [ 16 Answers ]

Basically i dyed my hair black a couple of months ago, and I am beginning to dislike it! i wish to have my hair back to my natural colour, which is light/medium brown. How do i get my natural colour back without going to the hair dressers? i would appreciate anyones answer! Please reply as...

Hairdressers have turned my hair ginger/orange! [ 2 Answers ]

My natural hair colour is mousy blonde but I've dyed it a beachy blonde coulour for years.at xmas 2007 I went to the hairdressers and had it weaved dark brown underneath with blonde highlights at top and I loved it, I had this done twice but after the 2nd time when it came to growing out it looked...

Don't know how to explain to hairdressers [ 2 Answers ]

I want to go to the hair saloon and my hair is cut like that, but I don't know how to explain how I want my hair colour exactly to them and I want it exactly like that. Would I say I want ash blonde streaks everywere. Thank you for the reply before darlin :)

Any Hairdressers Out There! My Hair Is White! [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I have dyed my hair previously and it was light blonde I wanted to go a shade darker so I bought a darker colourand it turned out ginger at the roots I put up with that colour for a few days and then someone told me that if you pre lighten your hair and then dye it the desired colour. ...

Hair colouring at the hairdressers [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there can anyone tell me if there is a health risk having your hair coloured, as I do every six weeks and have done for about 10 years, my hair is dark brown and I only have the grey covered to the same as my natural colour, any advice appreciated. Thanks Mary

View more questions Search