Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    flowers6893 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2009, 06:21 PM
    Clue cells
    I haven't had a period in 3 months. Every test I take says negative. I have took tons of them. I went to the hospital and they said that clue cells polled up. Do you think this can cause missing periods
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 4, 2009, 03:39 AM

Clue cells are a sign of bacterial vaginosis. I don't think it can cause missed periods, but then again, we are all different.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No clue in the zoo [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I have had so much change recently Im really confused and sad. Can anyone see when I will meet the right guy and where, if I will ever have and kids and what my career looks like for me? Thanks so much, I really appreciate any help I can get Gemini??

Can I get a clue? [ 4 Answers ]

Met some wonderful guy a few weeks ago, in my company's Headquarter office, and few weeks after coicidental meetings, he asked me for a date. We had some really awesome time, laughed all the way through lunch, held hands, got close and it went really fine. At the end of it, he said, I would really...

No Clue? [ 9 Answers ]

I am interested in buying a house but have no clue where to start or if I should even start. My husband and I have lived in our apartment for three years, we have quite a bit saved for a down payment roughly $25-30K, have excellent credit almost no debt, but we both just started new jobs and I...

Not a clue [ 2 Answers ]

This summer I had a new blower put on our RUUD furnace and it worked great for the AC. Now I went to turn on the furnace and it clicks on at the thermostat and the igniter kicks on and the furnace is working but it doesn't blow out any heat. After the furnace stays on for a couple minutes it shuts...

Clicking differnet cells and it selecting all cells [ 2 Answers ]

Just wondered if anyone knew what I did to get ms excel to select all cells from A1 to what ever cell I clicked on. Thought it was sticky keys but it was turned off. Clicked left mouse button and it moved cells then when I clicked other cells it started using that as a new ref point and selecting...

View more questions Search