Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sumana Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2006, 10:19 AM
    Is henna helpful?
    Hi Prettylady,
    Thanku very much for yr advice. I'm going to color my hair black... I just want to know whether I can use,henna permanent dye? And I also want to know will it stay black till my hair grows out??

Thanks
    Sumana
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Oct 23, 2006, 05:47 PM
    Henna dye can last just as long as permanent hair color until the hair grows out. However, these dyes require allergy tests because it can cause moderate or severe skin reactions, although it's rare. If you haven't used henna before, be sure to do a patch before applying the dye to your hair. The patch test involves putting a dab of hair dye behind the ear or inside the elbow, leaving it there for two days, and looking for itching, burning, redness, or other reactions.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Links to other helpful movie sites... [ 2 Answers ]

Here are a couple links that my searches have brought me across that I hope are helpful to some. http://www.datafriend.com/timc/find.html http://www.rottentomatoes.com/ Or Google the movie using "movie:" before your search (without quotes of course)

Liver cancer- any helpful info welcome! [ 209 Answers ]

Both my mother and my sister have heptitis C. Now my sister been diaganosed with liver cancer. What suggested treatment for my sister? And sugested prvention for my mother. Thanks in advance for all input.

Simple Question -any advice will be helpful [ 15 Answers ]

I was divorced last year. We have two children and I am still struggling. I was the first signer on my ex-husbands truck, he was the "co-buyer." In our decree he was declared responsible for the truck payment since I have the house and all other debt - which I pay regularly, but not easily. My...

Helpful Mother [ 8 Answers ]

:confused: Hello, I am writing for some advice perhaps. My wife and I have been married for almost 5 years and we have a great marriage but there's one problem to speak of. My mother... Now, I know my mom loves us and loves me and I am not disrespecting my mother or anything because she...

View more questions Search