Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dbmead Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2009, 04:11 PM
    Kenmore finishes the 'timed dry' cycle then moves to the 'air dry' cycle
    Kenmore dryer keeps running through all timer cycles. You have to leave door open or pull the plug to stop it. Is this a major repair or part cost?

Kenmore finishes the 'timed dry' cycle then moves to the 'air dry' cycle.
    What gives?
    -David

Check out some similar questions!

Carrier furnace purge exhaust fan continues to cycle and cycle [ 3 Answers ]

Carrier furnace/AC Product model #58ZAV 075-101JC Model #58ZAV 075-JC Series 100 Serial #2093A16 303 Natural Gas/Propane, heat furnace runs on Propane. Problem: With the unit turned to cooling with the thermostat, the heat pre-purge exhaust fan continues to cycle on and off, sometimes...

In Plants: Light Cycle vs Dark Cycle vs Calvin Cycle vs Cellular Respiration? [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone explain to me the difference between these? I am trying to write a lab report and have no idea what I'm writing about.

Kenmore 665 won't cycle [ 2 Answers ]

First off, I have to jiggle and push the door to close just right to get it started, or else the touch panel won't respond at all. Now, it washes forEVER... It rinses, moves right on into the wash cycle (without draining), dumps the soap, and proceeds to wash until you stop it. It went for about...

Kenmore Elite Dryer Won't Heat on Timed Cycle [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore Elite Dryer that is 4 years old. The dryer will not heat on the timed cycle, but it will heat on the Even Heat Cycle. The heating element will not com on when I have the timed cycle selected. On the Even Heat Cycle all of the temperature settings work. My dryer has a rotary...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.