Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Camel42 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2009, 12:34 PM
    Grant Money?
    Hi. I am trying to raise funds for my band. We are signing to a label, but we need to purchase certain items to make everything happen. Is there a way to get grant money for this sort of thing? We need equipment to practice with, and a practice space. Along with money for start up costs such as incorporating. If not grant money, is there any other way to fund our start up cost?
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Aug 2, 2009, 12:40 PM
    Grant money is usually for academic research or other educational purposes, not for private enterprise. A small business loan may be the thing for you, although I'm not sure that an investment in musical equipment may be considered a good risk by any lenders.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need free money ' Grant ' [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I would like to start my own towing buss , I have looked up all kinds of grants on line but they alwasys aks for a fee,and when I look them up on BBB they don't have any of them listed can someone help me please ?

Grant money for addictions [ 3 Answers ]

Is there any money there for treatment for a cocaine addiction? He embelizzed from his job and we need to pay it back. Please try to answer ASAP as we have a short deadline for payback.

Looking for Grant Money [ 6 Answers ]

Hello Everyone! We have over 20 years of experience in the construction and remodeling business and owned our own operation most of that time. Circumstances led to that business being sold and the money spent to care for family members. However, we MISS our business and want to get going again...

Grant Money [ 5 Answers ]

How can I find grant money without paying for a service from another site that I don't want? Ajsha

View more questions Search