Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wolfgangqpublic Posts: 189, Reputation: 29
    -

Aug 2, 2009, 12:22 PM
    What not to miss in Prague?
    So, I am going to Prague for four days for a conference, and like on the 3rd day, there are no meetings for me to go to so I have a free day. I would really like to see Prague.

What not to miss? Oh, and where to go to for lunch and dinner? Please tell me what you saw in Prague and how you liked it. :confused:
    lachance680 Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2009, 05:30 AM

Make sure to cross Charles bridge. Prague castle is fairly interesting, including Kafka's house. And the Jewish quarter is interesting for a look around. I don't remember details because it was a college trip years ago. I just liked wandering around in general, you can get around most of the city centre just on foot, it's fairly compact

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I miss him.does he miss and love me too? [ 7 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I broke up about a month ago now. We talk everyday whether it is online or through text. We do not talk on the phone but even while dating we didn't. He is just not a phone person. Well when we broke up it was all his choice. He said that there were things about me that he...

Does my ex miss me? [ 2 Answers ]

My ex is indecisive she goes out with one guy for about a month and breaks up with them and goes out with someone else. She did that to me twice and now she calls me about once a week or every two weeks and we talk for hours on the phone.

Miss him [ 3 Answers ]

Does he think about me

View more questions Search