Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    whalswl1233 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2009, 09:42 AM
    Sd card write protected.
    I was trying to put some musics in the sd card but it says WRITE-PROTECTED .
    So I tried to format the card and it says that again!
    How can I put the file in the sd card?
    How can I remove the write protected?
    Help me!!
    chikid68 Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Aug 3, 2009, 06:25 AM
    Most sd cards have a small slider on the side that write protects them try sliding it into the other position and re try.
    If it still shows write protected you may have a defective card
    Dont treadonme Posts: 115, Reputation: -6

Aug 3, 2009, 07:46 AM
    Move your switch to the SAME position as here:
    Attached Images

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Memory card is write protected [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, the memory card I have been using in my nikon camera for a while is telling me now that it's write protected. How can I get rid of this and continue to use the card as before. I have emptied the card, I just can't take pictures now. Other than throw the card out and buy another can someone...

Write protected [ 3 Answers ]

Hi ,I having 2 GB flash drive of Transcend company.for some unknown reason that showing "write protected ,disable it to use" message is coming.I tried several ways but not succeeded.how to disable that write protected flash drive.presently it allows to copy from the drive but not to that drive and...

Card Reader/writer shows Write Protected What Should I DO? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello Everyone, I got a Multi Card reader/writer that shows me write protected when ever I'm trying to copy anything in to a memory card, and I have tried uninstalling, formatting and many ways to get it o.k but failed. Please can some one help me out there?

Write protected HD [ 1 Answers ]

I have a HD that I have tried to reformat but I can't because it prompts that it is write protected. How do I disable this to proceed reformat?

Write protected mp3 [ 1 Answers ]

Good day. I updatedthe firmware of my mp3. Unfortunately after I have updated a message "write protected disk" appears. How will I fix my mp3. Thanks much

View more questions Search