Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dirtbike1717 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2009, 09:37 AM
    How long does alcohol stay in your urine
    Ok so the last day I had a few drinks was on Thursday night, its not Sunday and I have a urine test tomorrow morning (monday), I did not have any drinks over the weekend, should I be able to pass the test tomorrow or no?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 2, 2009, 09:41 AM

Alcohol should go right through you and be already gone by tomorrow but to be on the safe side why do things that you have to worry about later?
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

Aug 2, 2009, 10:00 AM

Who is testing you for alcohol usage? Most employers/probation officers test for drugs but not alcohol. Either way, it will no longer be in your system on Monday.
    KarenAK Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2009, 01:40 AM

Alcohol abuse however can be tested for in the hair as can drugs like weed. A piece of hair is cut near the scalp and it can be used to determine if you have been overusing. The time they can test back can be determined by the length of the hair that is cut and how close it is to the scalp. Hair tends to grow about a half inch a month in most individuals.
    jay53 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2011, 09:51 AM
    I had four beers an a shot Sunday night stopped at 8:30 had a urin test Monday at 7:30 Monday night. So what are my chances it is out of my system?
    Schmoop2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2012, 11:00 AM
    Hi, I am being tested for alcohol Monday. I was wondering if I had a few drinks Saturday night will I be able to pass the urinalysis?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How long does alcohol stay in body [ 5 Answers ]

If i drank beer firday night but prior to that had a full dinner,how long after would alcohol leave my system. If i drank friday nigth and took a urine test on monday at 4:30pm would it be clean?

How long will alcohol take to leave my urine for a urine analysis? [ 19 Answers ]

Last night between 9:30 PM and 11:00 PM, I consumed about Four 80 Proof shots mixed with orange juice. Today I took urine analysis at 3:00 PM, approximately 16 hours after my last drink. I weigh 150 pounds and am about 5'11''. Do you think there will still be alcohol content?

For how long is Alcohol detectable through urine [ 18 Answers ]

Hello, Let me start by saying that I already looked at this article (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/criminal-law/urine-test-alcohol-103834.html) and it did not provide the answers I was looking for. It is estimated that it takes 1 hour and 15 minutes for your body to metabolize 1 standard...

How long does alcohol stay in the urine? [ 5 Answers ]

I stopped drinking at 2am last Monday and was given a urine test on Tuesday at 1015 am or so for probation would alcohol show up on my test?

View more questions Search