Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KPDBLU Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2009, 09:27 AM
    100% CPU usage
    I have a problem with AOL.exe and System Idle Process in the Task Manager working intermittenly causing the CPU usage to stay at 100% for quite a long time locking up the computer. I have a register booster program, and a spy/malware detection program that does nothing to stop this problem. What next ? Thank you.:confused:
    Dont treadonme Posts: 115, Reputation: -6

Aug 3, 2009, 07:51 AM

Stop using AOL

Using dialup? You shouldn't pay more than $7/month

find a new isp - Bing

Going broadband? Avoid commiecast and timewarner (liars and theives) like the black plague

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

CPU usage at 100% [ 20 Answers ]

My computer recently started to be very slow. I have a 800 mghz pentium. I'm running XP. I did a complete virus scan with Norton and found nothing. When I look at the processes, I can see the CPU is running at 100% most of the time. There's no specific file that is using all the power. Why is...

No2 usage [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm 33yrs old and I just started lifting.I've been on N02 for 4 days now and my question is do you take N02 everyday even on the days you don't lift?I've been drinking about 130 ounces of water a day is that enough or should I drink more?How much protein should I be consuming?What do you...

The CPU Usage is 100% [ 2 Answers ]

I am using P-IV 2.8 GHZ processor and Intel 945 series motherboard. When I am using DOS application my CPU Usage goes to 100%. There is no virus and no warm in my system. Please tell me the possible solutions to follow.

CPU Usage? [ 2 Answers ]

I am running Windows XP, my ram is 1GB, my CPU usage has just now spiked to 100% and seems to stay there. I have just ran a anti spy ware and removed spyware found. But my CPU is still running at 100%. I have noticed in the Windows Task Manager under process running I have approximately many...

Cpu usage [ 2 Answers ]

Hey, I have recently gotten a new computer.. it was about about 2 months ago actually And everything with it has been perfect,but this morning it just got slower... I don't mean internet speed just like.. opening prgrams or installing things slower... I opened the task manager and its using...

View more questions Search