Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Babyfeets Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2006, 05:39 AM
    Gas and oil mixture
    I need to know the correct mixture of gas and oil for my featherlight weedeater ASAP!
    SHallman Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2006, 07:30 AM
    You might try this site to download a manual

http://www.poulan.com/poulanpro/manualSearchPrepare.do

Shallman
    thebriggsdude Posts: 1,096, Reputation: 53
    Ultra Member

Oct 21, 2006, 05:39 PM
    Easy.. as all poulan/weedeaters use a 40:1 ratio (or 3.2 ounces of oil per one gallon of gas)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Oil/gas Spill In Garage!need Instructions To Clean Up! [ 8 Answers ]

My teenage son recently started mowing lawns, and the gardener who hired him, has asked him to store his lawnmower in the garage of my parents (who were kind to allow this), so that my son would have quick access to it, as the customers are in this area where we live. PROBLEM: My parents are so...

2-cycle oil / gas ratio [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, I'm looking for a way to consolidate gas tanks. I have three different machines that of course all use a different ratio. Auger is 24:1, snowblower is 50:1, and weedeater is 40:1. Is there a product out there which would allow me to use 1 or 2 tanks for these... I'd appreciate any input ...

Paint mixture [ 1 Answers ]

Hi There Guys Does anybody know what colour stainers do I use to mix 20litres white paint To canary yellow. Thanks guys

Commercial oil-based v.s artist's oil paint [ 1 Answers ]

I am painting on interior brick, already painted with oil-base commercial and wish to use commercial oil-base paint because I think it is more durable than artist's paints, i.e. dusted, perhaps even washed. Is there something I can use to thicken it, thus allowing it to work more like artist's...

Mixture problems [ 3 Answers ]

Hi alll- I have two homework problems that I need help with: 1. How many liters of pure water should be evaporated from 7.5 liters of a 15% acid solution so that the solution that remains is a 20% acid solutions. 2. The number N of guests that arrive at a mall food court each hour can be...

View more questions Search