Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mama Lou Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2009, 12:17 PM
    Boyfriend's mothers maiden name
    My boyfriend's fathers name is Carroll B. Cairnes, mother's first name is Mary. Father is from Palacios, Texas, age approximately 70 - 73 yrs. My boyfriends name is NKC, >Personal Information Removed< I need to know his mother's maiden name. Can you please help me find out her name?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 1, 2009, 12:19 PM

Why doesn't your boyfriend or other family members know her maiden name?
    Won't she give it to you?
    Why can't he get his birth certificate it would have her maiden name.

I think you need to remove the ssn #
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Aug 1, 2009, 12:19 PM

Please do not post ss#'s

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need Bioligical mothers maiden name [ 3 Answers ]

I was raised by my dad's mom. My father passed away several years ago. I now need my biological mothers name as I lost my birth certificate and it was only the card form that didn't have my parents name. I have my ID and Social but can't apply for a new BC without Her name. What can I do?

How do I find out my mothers maiden name? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm adopted and I want to find out something about my mum right now. Her name is Dena Webster but I don't know her maiden name before she married my so called father. Please can someone help me find it out?

I'm adopted I need to know my mothers maiden name for leagl purposes I don't know my [ 4 Answers ]

I need my mothers maiden name for leagl purposes. I was adopted

Boyfriend's ex [ 6 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been together for awhile, but about a year ago we split up well while we were apart he was with another girl and they slept together a few times well we got back together and then I found out about her and she tells me she is pregnant and she don't want the baby. She wants...

Marrying a gril whose mothers surname is same as my mothers [ 4 Answers ]

I am jain, I love one girl from our caste ,her mothers family surname and my mothers family surname is same? Now I was was not knowng her until I met her , she is not related to me , yet everyone is sayng it will be like brother sister marriage! Also people talk about genetic problems due to...

View more questions Search