Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Febo28 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2009, 11:09 AM
    Horror movie in early 90s
    Ok been pondering about this movie for a while now. Don't remember much about the movie except there is a girl who is charged for killing some people but she don't remember even doing it. At the end of the movie she's laying on a couch and there a man who is standing beside her. I believe he said something that really upset her cause suddenly she mourn and you can see her clothes getting wet. Her body looks like its twisting and turning. Suddenly she begins to split into two being, herself and then this nasty looking creature. The monster then goes after the man and kills him. And I believe they form back together.

I hope someone remembers what this movie is called. I believe there is a "double" in the title but unsure.
    Couchcarrot Posts: 590, Reputation: 41

Aug 1, 2009, 04:11 PM
    Possibly this one from 1993. Doppelganger: The Evil Within

Doppelganger: The Evil Within Synopsis
    Febo28 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2009, 01:03 PM

Thank you so much
    Couchcarrot Posts: 590, Reputation: 41

Aug 2, 2009, 09:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Febo28 View Post
    Thank you so much
    You're welcome:o

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Horror movie early-mid 90?s [ 3 Answers ]

The movie is about 4 or 5 girls that are working late at night in a corporate building. They get this package deliverd to them at the office. Now they open it and sum how they unleash a sinister force of sum kind. They don't known it but they start getting picked off 1 at time. And it never shows...

Early British horror movie [ 1 Answers ]

I remember seeing an old British movie, say late 60's, about a group of people who go to a castle maybe to visit a friend and one by one they all get killed by some unknown thing that sucks their bodies dry of blood. It turns out to be a plant , like a huge vine that grows on the castle that lives...

Trying to remember a horror movie from the late 80s/early 90s [ 3 Answers ]

This is a movie I've only seen the trailer for, not the entire thing. I remember seeing it as the preview of something I rented as a teen and I always wanted to watch it but I can't remember the title. It's about teenagers out in the woods who are filming a movie (maybe a horror movie, maybe...

80's or early 90's horror movie [ 1 Answers ]

OK what I remember of this film is this guy and girl went into some kind of temple, in the desert I think. They found these little furry monsters and eventually discovered that sunlight turned them into statues which they break to kill them. I think the name they called the monsters started with...

View more questions Search