Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    des arnett Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2009, 08:07 AM
    Unadjusted trial balances
    If an unadjusted trial balance sheet showed a total of $200,020 and you had to add revenue of $2,000 and expenses of $1,000, what would be new total balance?
    ArcSine Posts: 969, Reputation: 106

Aug 2, 2009, 05:06 AM
    First, clarify what the $200,020 represents... is it total assets, total equity, retained earnings??

Along with that clarification, post your thoughts on how you think the 200,020 should be affected by those two adjustments, and tell what your uncertainties are.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unadjusted trial balances [ 2 Answers ]

If an unadjusted trial balance sheet showed a total of $200,020 and you had to add revenue of $2,000 and expenses of $1,000, what would be new total balanceQ

Adjustments to Unadjusted Trial Balances [ 1 Answers ]

I am needing some help to make sure I am recording the following adjustments correctly. I have worked them out, but I am not confident in my answers. The following are the adjustments and below that is how I recorded the adjustments. a. The supplies available at the end of fiscal year 2005 has...

Help, Unadjusted Trial Balance [ 1 Answers ]

I CANNOT SEEM TO GET MY UNADJUSTED TRIAL BALANCE TO THE CHACK FIGURE 115107. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT IM DOING WRONG? IVE BEEN WORKING ON THIS FOR A WEEK AND IM FRUSTRATED. I NEED A NEW SET OF EYES TO SEE WHERE IM MESSING UP. BEG BAL, LIFO INVENTORY, JOURNAL ENTRIES ARE INCLUDED. IF...

View more questions Search