Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anneallen Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2009, 03:17 AM
    10% monobenzone
    Hi..
    Can anyone tell me whether monobenzone 10% cream is effective.Because I don't have vitilgo and I need to lighten my colour 3 shades.Or can I use monobenzone 20% cream itself.No idea.! I am brown colour.And also where can I get monobenzone 10% online.(need a reliable source to buy other than monobenzone.net because many of them had a bitter experience with monbenzone.net)
    Thanks in advance.
    dipankmaste Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Aug 19, 2009, 03:15 AM
    Hi dear I am new to this forum.I have been using mono from last month and its really great and working so nicely,my skin is really improving I am now brighter.my life has changed.I am so happy with my mono.I will be using it for one more month.you know I have spent so much money for fairness as I was dark brown.but now I have got confident in my personality.I am a goodlooking now.. I got my mono from a trader in india.they have pure mono 20% and not much expensive.it cost me just 100 usd for two tubes and they are enough for two months as they have to be blend with almond oil two tubes of 20 grm and 250 gram of oil will do... its great I got it from meenakshi traders,I got them on alibaba.com, take their ph no.
    +919929498959.
    mobster Posts: 105, Reputation: 0

Aug 28, 2009, 07:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by dipankmaste View Post
    hi dear i am new to this forum.i have been using mono from last month and its really great and working so nicely,my skin is really improving i am now brighter.my life has changed.i am so happy with my mono.i will be using it for one more month.you know i have spent so much money for fairness as i was dark brown.but now i have got confident in my personality.i am a goodlooking now..i got my mono from a trader in india.they have pure mono 20% and not much expensive.it cost me just 100 usd for two tubes and they are enough for two months as they have to be blend with almond oil two tubes of 20 grm and 250 gram of oil will do...its great i got it from meenakshi traders,i got them on alibaba.com, take their ph no.
    +919929498959.

How do you mix it. You bought pure powder right.
    And Please give me the link.
    I also got a user on Alibaba.com

Saw a chinese manufacturer, that sold for 335 Dollar :-S

Pretty expensive it was pure.

But I wish to get in tubes and mixed, because I heard its very dangerous to mix it yourself, without any experience from a dermatologist
    mobster Posts: 105, Reputation: 0

Dec 15, 2009, 09:06 AM

Never mind
    That Dipank maste
    It's a seller,
    He sends me daily emails to buy from him.
    Boricua1 Posts: 179, Reputation: 14

Dec 15, 2009, 09:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by anneallen View Post
    Hi..
    can anyone tell me whether monobenzone 10% cream is effective.Because i dont have vitilgo and i need to lighten my colour 3 shades.Or can i use monobenzone 20% cream itself.No idea.!!I am brown colour.And also where can i get monobenzone 10% online.(need a reliable source to buy other than monobenzone.net coz many of them had a bitter experience with monbenzone.net)
    Thanks in advance.
    I don't know if you are just new to this forum or new to skin lightening.. I would suggest leaving mono to th e last if nothing else works.. and I mean trying lots of stuff not just the "Stupid fake creams" out there... I mean trying Hydroquinone 4 for a while, or peels, kojic acids soaps, lotions... just browse through some of these posts from other memebrs and cosult the senior memebrs before jumping all into mono... mono has disfigured a lot of people.. and this is using it even for just a short period.. // it's your skin.. and it everyone's skin reacts differently to mono.. don't judge your results by someone's else's...

Besides.. lots of fake sellers selling fake mono... learn what your skin reacts to.. you may lightne very well with just a good rotuine...

Most of us here are using HQ solutions or Alpha Arbutin... with retin A, and aha peels/ glycolic peels... think a lot and try a lot before jumping the gun and doing something you will regret...
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Dec 16, 2009, 02:47 PM

Boricua you can talk from now tilll infinity and they won't listen I'm fed up of telling people to leave mono alone, they'll stop once they get the white spots like me

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Has anyone tried monobenzone? [ 2 Answers ]

Well, I´ve been told that the best cream for permanent skinwhitening is the monobenzone. If you use it right it can give you amazing results, but I do not know where to find it since it is hard dermatologists give you a prescription for it... Has any one used it? Where can I get it?

View more questions Search