Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kmartinmm Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2009, 11:21 PM
    I have missed my period have cramps and brown discharge could I be pregnant or about
    I have missed my July period and its August 1 I have been cramping and having cravings and I can't stop eating I also started having light brown pinkish discharge could this mean I'm pregnant or about to start my menses
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Jul 31, 2009, 11:26 PM

When were you expecting your period in July? Definitely sounds like you're about to start your period. But obviously I can't tell you from my computer what's going on with your body. If you believe you may be pregnant, I would take a home pregnancy test. If it's negative, and your period still hasn't come after a few days, I would take another test. And if still nothing, it can never hurt to check in with your dr.
    kmartinmm Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2009, 12:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by justcurious55 View Post
    when were you expecting your period in july? definitely sounds like you're about to start your period. but obviously i can't tell you from my computer what's going on with your body. if you believe you may be pregnant, i would take a home pregnancy test. if it's negative, and your period still hasn't come after a few days, i would take another test. and if still nothing, it can never hurt to check in with your dr.
    my period was due July 23 2009
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Aug 1, 2009, 12:42 AM

Id say your still safe, it could still just be late. You can take a test now, an dif its negative, wake a week or 2 and take one again.

*EDIT* sorry JC you just said that ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cramps and Brown Discharge Two weeks before period? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm twenty one years old, and I have been on the pill for a few years now. Four or five days ago, I started having really bad cramps, and then last night I started having brown discharge. I never get cramps except one or two days before and then during. I have been taking an antibiotic for a few...

Missed Period Brown Discharge. [ 6 Answers ]

I'v missed my last period and I'm just after staring to get brown discharge yesterday at first I thought it was my period but it was only light and a brown colour and I was'nt sure!. But I don't know what I should do because I'm only 12 and I'v never had sex so I don't know why I'm missing my...

Missed period, brown discharge [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm 22 years old, and usually have regular periods. I'm a little worried... I missed my period this month, my last one started on march 13. I have no pms symptoms like tender breasts, bloating, mood swings, or cramps, but I do have some brown discharge, but only when I use the bathroom. I have...

1 negative. Test, brown-red discharge missed period [ 2 Answers ]

I am 16 years old, and I skipped my last period, I am always irratic with it but this time instead of having my period on the 20th of march I got a bloody brownish discharge coming from my body for 6 days, then it subsided but left behind an irony odor that still exists to date. I did have sex 2...

View more questions Search