Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    billsmaintpaint Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2009, 09:18 PM
    I Need exterior house painting formulas
    I have never done any paid exterior house painting before now and I am now doing some painting bids. CAN SOMEONE... supply me with the formula to bid homes? PLEASE. The current home that is first on the list in a one story home in a little higher class area in Chandler Arizona. Its stucco, one story with faded wood trim, the house walls are in nice shape, just about 6 small cracks to fill, the lower area around the house has mud splashed on it. There is a 6 foot high chimney, the entry just outside the door has a ceiling inside the entry tunnel. There is a back trim around the roof, where I would have to crawl up on the clay shingles with plywood over them to protect them from breaking. I would have to either wire brush the trim or pressure wash it and then primer the trim, the lower foundation block, needs to be pressure washed and primered as well at painted to match. THE OWNER SAYS It's a 1200 SQUARE FOOT HOUSE.

WHEN ITS OVER 100 DEGREES, WHAT DO YOU DO ABOUT PAINTING HOUSES IN THIS HEAT?

If you answer my request, I presume you have some other formulas that might be of some help for me?

THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
    Email [email protected]

Check out some similar questions!

Exterior painting - 100 year old house [ 10 Answers ]

I am about to take on a huge project - alone. I bought the paint and need desperately to get the exterior of my house painted. About three or four years ago, my boyfriend hired someone with a sprayer to do this. Since then, the paint has been literally peeling off all the way down to the raw wood....

How to correctly bid on interior and exterior house painting jobs [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I am looking for help on how to correctly bid on painting jobs. Maybe a formula that is more accurate then the one I use and don't feel confident with. Thanks for any help,J.C.

Exterior painting [ 3 Answers ]

:confused::confused:What is the going rate for exterior painting one coat and off ladder sq ft x ? = price 5 gal + ? =sq ft thanks

Exterior painting [ 3 Answers ]

What is the going rate per square foot for painting an exterior of a two story home. All the materials are being provided.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.