Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nixxersixx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2009, 07:29 PM
    Can't remember name of movie
    I only remember a scene from this movie: It is a man who has gone back to visit his childhood home. When he gets there he goes to the backyard where he remembers a loose brick in the foundation. He pulls it out and finds his GI Joe doll with an attached parachute still there. He is happy he finds this and throws it up in the air, he then puts the doll in his pocket. A few minutes later, a young girl comes to the backyard and asks him why he is there, he says this used to be my home. They invite him in to look around. As he looks around he goes upstairs and flicks the still broken spindle on the banister and then takes a slide down the banister. He eventually ends up in the room that used to be his. That's all I remember. It isn't an old movie, probably from just the past few years or so. And obviously I can't remember the actor.
    Couchcarrot Posts: 590, Reputation: 41

Aug 4, 2009, 08:02 PM
    The movie, "Surviving Christmas," 2004, with Ben Affleck has a scene like the
    One you mentioned. He goes to his childhood home at Christmas, and when
    The new owners let him in, he slides down the bannister, and it collapses
    Down the middle.

2004 Surviving Christmas - Movie reviews, trailers, clips and movie stills

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't remember title 1 art movie, 1 mafia movie [ 5 Answers ]

Hi there, I saw a movie several years ago I want to see again, but can't remember the title. It's a kind of art-movie with no dialogue, but there is music and noises. It consists of about five scenes, I remember only one of them. There is a gym, body-builders doing workout while naked women...

Can't remember name of movie- 80's -90's family movie [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to remember the name of a movie that I used to watch when I was younger. It may have only been a television movie I am not certain. The movie was about two girls in high school. One was quite popular and the other was labeled a "nerd". The two got in trouble and their punishment was...

Can't remember movie Title! Children's Animated movie [ 2 Answers ]

All I can remember from this movie is that it was animated and there was a blimp and a parade and something evil sort of like a mysterious cloud I want to say was after the girl (main character) it's not Kiki's Delivery Service (cause that has a blimp 2) but I just can't remember!! Please Help! I'm...

I remember this old black and white movie but can't remember its title [ 1 Answers ]

I remember watching this old black and white movie as a child (over 40 years ago). Every time the father would get angry, he kicks out the families TV set.. His family would all cry and his wife would make him sleep on the sofa downstairs. I remember this happening several times in the movie.....

Can't remember the name of movie. [ 1 Answers ]

This movie was made in the 30's or 40's. It's about people on a ship who lead different lives and don't know where their going. They are all dead but don't know it. At the end of the movie, they each go to the afterlife that they deserve.

View more questions Search