Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Edub373 Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2009, 06:50 PM
    Insurance for business
    What is the average cost of insurance for janitorial cleaning business for an individual that is a sole-proprietor with no employees?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 31, 2009, 07:02 PM

What type of insurance, on your office, liability, if so what limits
    Busienss auto insurance since any auto you use in your business has to be insured for business ( higher rates)
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

Jul 31, 2009, 09:12 PM

What really makes the difference is the amount of coverage you want. Are you looking for liability only or do you have certain tools/equipment that needs to be covered as well?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Insurance business [ 2 Answers ]

Im a new insurance agent who just started an insurance agency. How to make my new insurance business and clientele grow?

Auto insurance [ 6 Answers ]

I wonder if someone could explain what constitutes “business use” of your automobile for insurance purposes. If a person is self employed and drives his or her car to work every day (like everyone else) why would insurance companies consider this to be business use and want to charge a premium? I...

What's the best insurance for my business [ 4 Answers ]

I am starting a flooring business and was wanting to make sure I get the correct insurance To cover my business in case of any problems I would run into. Also if anybody can explain if I would be better to incorporate or not.

Business Libility Insurance [ 3 Answers ]

I'm in the process of starting a Pet Sitting business and wanted to know what kinds of insurance I need to carry. I've heard business Liability insurance is a must. Is that the same as being bonded? In case something breaks in the clients home? Thanks, Rich

View more questions Search