Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    needhelpal Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2009, 11:41 AM
    Physical Depression more than Emotional Depression
    I have a hard time getting up in the morning, I feel like I have no energy. I'm not just tired but drained of anything to make me get up. I also have been having a hard time remembering things, dizzy spells, nausea and weakness when lifting things. I do have some emotional depression but not as bad as in the past. I have had depression in the past but more of the emotional kind, crying, thinking life isn't worth living exec. Are these new symptoms depression or something else?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 31, 2009, 11:54 AM

Have you told your doctor about any of this?
    needhelpal Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2009, 01:16 PM

No.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 31, 2009, 01:21 PM

These are symptoms of emotional depression. Please make an appointment with a doctor and/or a psychiatrist. He/she will prescribe meds that will even out your emotions and physical complaints and will refer you to a therapist for goal-setting and behavior-changing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Depression,depression, depression on ex girlfriend. [ 8 Answers ]

After we broke up, I really wanted to forget her and such. More I tried, the more I step a few steps back. Now reminiscing I seriously feel she had cheated on me... and that might be the reason we broke up. It's been like half a year since we broke up but I still can't forget her. One of the reason...

Emotional but not physical pleasure during sex [ 4 Answers ]

Hey guys, I am 20 and have been having sex for a bit more than a year now. Though I love my partner, and he is experienced, I have never felt physical pleasure from sex. We are very comfortable with each other and do have a lot of sex (oral etc). Sometimes during intercourse I even feel pain as if...

Emotional sex, not physical? [ 10 Answers ]

Last night I was spending some time with my boyfriend. We ended up having sex. After he said it was good, but then went on to say that sex with me is different than with anyone else he has slept with. I asked him why, and in return to that he said, its hard to explain but its all in here, and...

Need physical and emotional rehabilitation [ 2 Answers ]

:( I am a 70 year old woman. I have depression, painful arthritis, sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome, back trauma... and live in a very stressful situation. I am in a very weak condition and have spent long periods in bed which has only weakened me more. Do not seem to be able to do anything...

Emotional, social, physical well being ? [ 1 Answers ]

i am studying Health and social care in college and have been given an assignment on the "Skinner family" and i have to state the emotional, social, physical well being of different age catergories including an unborn child, could anyone possibly help me, im struggling and the deadline is on...

View more questions Search