Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    treyn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2004, 02:55 PM
    Windows XP Folder and Search Box Problem
    I am at my wits end with this. I am running windows XP and when I try to open any folder on my computer a search box automatically pops up and the name of the folder such as My Music will be in the search box Look
    In: field. To get the information I have stored in any of my folders I have to do a search. Please help!!
    cremedies Posts: 304, Reputation: 0

Nov 11, 2004, 09:09 PM
    I would first connect to the internet and go to www.trendmicro.com and run their free online virus scanner to rule that out as a problem. If no viruses are found using trendmicro, then contact us again with an update.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Windows 98 please help with big problem [ 7 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me how to go back a few days when my computer was working good, i know you go to start, run, type a word, like Msconfig, and ok... you can choose a day that your computer was working good. Thank you... [email protected] Please e-mail me...

Strange files beginning $ in Windows folder [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone explain why all of a sudden I have about 50 or so hidden files starting $MSI31 uninstall_etc , &NTServicePackUninstall$, $UninstallKB824146$, etc etc and also about 30 Windows Media profile files starting WMPrffor(etc).prx located in my Windows folder. I know they're hidden files but I...

Windows Problem [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all, Im using MSI motherboard K7T Pro and recently I bought ATI Radeon A9550GE 128MB. My motherboard supports only AGP 4X whereas the VGA supports 8X AGP. The problem is when Windows loads the system hangs within 5 minutes. And the light on the monitor turns orange color. Need help, anyone...

View more questions Search