Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Navin Mishra Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2009, 09:19 AM
    How to introduce myself and my company
    How to introduce myself and my company to the potential client by email and seek for appointment to meet?

Regards

Navin
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 11, 2009, 12:46 AM
    Hi, Navin Mishra!

You know more about your company than anyone else here does. What I would suggest doing is posting a draft letter on this thread without putting any contact information in it. When you do that, I'm sure that there will be those of us who'll be willing to come along to make suggestions to you as to how you might make improvements to it.

Thanks!
    MANNSAND Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2011, 07:42 PM
    I'm a marine vet who has found it hard to find steady employment so I work for myself. I have a full size bed truck with 6ft side rails. I do estate clean outs for a small fee and scrape metal I will pick up for free. I don't know what I NEED TO SAY OR HOW TO START IT.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How I introduce my company [ 1 Answers ]

Helo Gudmorning everybody, Actully we have one company related work we making wooden doors,kitchen cabinets,tables and firerated doors even everything related with wood so now I am new sales man and I want to introduce myself what we making.

Introduce a product to a company [ 1 Answers ]

Im starting my importing business (importing handicraft native product), which department of a company will I contact to introduce my product, is it better to write or call them first? What are great pointers I have to mention to entice them to see my products? Is there a database or list of...

Introduce the company. [ 1 Answers ]

I am require to market our new company to any forwarding company. Our company engage in customs brokerage. In order for us to get a client we will coordinate to any forwarding company based in manila. How will I introduce to them so that we become known to them.:)

View more questions Search