Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Marlon009 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2009, 07:15 AM
    Download files through vpn
    Hi

I'm new here and I'm trying to figure out how to download files through a vpn network...
    Every time I do the filtering system kicks in and stops the download but I'm able to browse on any site... but downloading is the problem can anyone help me?
    chuckhole Posts: 850, Reputation: 45

Jul 31, 2009, 12:55 PM

Is this a company network?
    Dont treadonme Posts: 115, Reputation: -6

Aug 3, 2009, 09:06 AM

MUCH much more information is required to assist you
    Marlon009 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2009, 05:20 AM
    Yes it is a company network
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Aug 10, 2009, 05:48 AM
    I'm guessing the company has blocked the port. Time to talk to your company's IT department for support since you are likely not in control of the configuration of network devices.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I can't download anything, files games anything [ 5 Answers ]

I tried to download Google earth, games and a local weather link and I click run and run and nothing then I try to search for what I just downloaded and nothing.

Missing files to download AOL? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi my name is Maribel and I have been trying to download AOl 9.0 or 10.1 and I have it in my computer in add or remove programs. I've tried removing the software but it won't let me or download the new one?

Can't download software/files [ 6 Answers ]

Hi there! Ok, I am not too hot with these machines so I'm seeking a little bit of help! My story goes a little something like this... I have a six month old laptop which runs on windows vista. A while back I managed to be lucky enough to get a trojan on it, so I restored it back to a...

Can't download any files [ 1 Answers ]

I can't access Internet Explorer at all - receive message "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage". However I can access the internet using Firefox. But I can't download anything in Firefox. I am using "Free Download Manager" to download. In these logs, I receive a message "can't connect to...

Files download [ 1 Answers ]

How can I download a sound file(only de sound) from an e-postacard?

View more questions Search