Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    madame Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2009, 06:53 AM
    How Much is a 1928 G Series Two Dollar Bill Worth?
    I have a 1928 g series 2 dollar bill without the star in front of the serial number it has a little tape on it and a small tear how much is it worth?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 17, 2009, 01:47 AM
    Hi, madame!

Your question wasn't getting noticed in Other Money & Services. So, I've moved it to this forum topic area in the hopes that it will be noticed more by those who are best able to answer it and so that it receives the attention that it deserves.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Series G 1928 2 Dollar bill: Worth? [ 11 Answers ]

This question is for Flying Blue Eagle. Series? Date?: 1928 G Signatures?: John W Snyder & Georgia Neese Clarke (might be misread) Color of Seal?: Red Color of numbers?: Red There are NO stars before or after the numbers. The only 'distinctive' writing on the bill is: "This note is a legal...

1928 & 1976 $2 Dollar Bill Worth [ 16 Answers ]

I have a 1928G series two dollar bill Red Seal Red numbers, also a 1976 two dollar bill with Green Seal and green numbers. Can you tell me anything about these. The 1928 is somewhat worn but the 1976 is very Crisp with only a fold nor other wear that I can tell. Thank You

I wanted to know the value of my series of 1928 g red seal $2 dollar bill! [ 5 Answers ]

I've been preserving the bill from any damage done to it. I've been searching online to find the answers to my questions but no one seems to have the answers. I've went to the bank and they weren't able to help me with my problem. It's in very fine (vf) condition. It has no tears. The serial number...

Value of 1928 Series - B One Dollar Bill Blue Seal Silver Certificate? [ 2 Answers ]

Value of 1928 Series - B One Dollar Bill Blue Seal Silver Certificate?

View more questions Search