Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    normangeorge Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2009, 08:25 PM
    Japanese Characters Translation
    Hi,
    Can anyone translate the Japanese painted characters and markings on this WWII canteen. See photos below.
    Thanks, Norm
    Attached Images

Check out some similar questions!

Translation of sanskrit phrase into sanskrit characters [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am looking for sanskrit characters for this phrase: "Heyam Dukham Anagatam" Thanks!

OS characters [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm not sure about these.. Can you please help? 1) The ____ is a wildcard character that represents one or more file name characters ? 2) Many Linux systems provide the ___ interface, which is built on top of X-Windows and resembles the Windows interface. GUI? 3) The standard KDE 3.1...

What can you say in 500 characters? [ 22 Answers ]

President Obama has this nice little contact form which has a limit of 500 characters Contact Us Are they really telling you, we don't want to hear your voice? Should you revert to snail mail?

Which comes first the outline or the characters? [ 13 Answers ]

How can you outline a story if you do not know the characters, and how can you get to know all the characters before you outline a story. I usually just start writing and let the characters lead the way, but I seldom finish, because I do not know how the story ends. That's my problem, how to...

Escape characters [ 2 Answers ]

While going through someone's program, I came across escape characters "\A" and "\B". I wanted to know whether this escape characters really exists in perl ?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.