Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 31, 2009, 02:24 PM

LOL don't I wish, my dakota looks more like this with a TON more rust and no cap.
    Attached Images

tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jul 31, 2009, 04:51 PM

The same people who are buying these cars are probably the same people who bought houses they couldn't afford. Next big thing is going to be the great car repo of 2010!!
    Excellent point . Earlier we were saying that these are the same people who think they can run the massive health care industry . Even better ;these are the clowns who think they can run GM .
    Uber Member

Jul 31, 2009, 04:58 PM

I predict when it is all said and done the only jobs we will have in the US is entertainment, restaurants, Wal Mart, major stores, hospitals and public services like utility, fire and police.
    No industries, manufacter companies or a bunch of other jobs.
    My son said they are even putting vending machines up to sell electronics and other items so Best Buy and others will be out of work.
    earl237 Posts: 532, Reputation: 57

Jul 31, 2009, 05:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u View Post
    Exactly! I don't even have seats in my back. I don't like driving cars that much. In the past 10 yrs I drove my old bosses Mitibishi Eclipse and thats about it.
    I just can't picture me choosing between these two cars LOL

Clown Box or shoe box

The one on the bottom reminds me of the one's Steve Urkel and Mr. Bean used to drive.
    Uber Member

Aug 1, 2009, 11:23 AM

... or the clowns at the circus climbing in and out of.
    andrewc24301 Posts: 374, Reputation: 29

Aug 1, 2009, 01:35 PM
    Lets here it for the old cars and those who enjoy the lack of a car payment:

Here is a picture of the most reliable car we've ever had.

The 1997 Mercury Villager.
    198,000 miles
    Uses no oil
    AC still works

Paid $1,200 for it 3 years ago, has never left us stranded.
    I've had to replace a driver side window switch and put 4 tires on it last year for it's inspection.

AND

It came with a light duty tow hitch, and we have a light duty 4X8 utility trailer, so this also serves as our "pickup truck".

It's been a real work horse. I've hauled the trailers capacity (2,000 lbs) on the car, and it never skipped a beat.

I'm also getting ready to put an old caravan on the road next week that my dad gave to me.

Aug 1, 2009, 01:39 PM
    Lets try this again... here's the pic..

BTW: Took the van to Tennessee last summer, calculated almost 45MPG highway...

I wouldn't dream of trading this PAID FOR van in for a $500 per month car payment...
    Attached Images

Uber Member

Aug 1, 2009, 01:39 PM

Nice I'm too stuck on the old though

What can beat a dashboard like this!?
    Attached Images

Aug 1, 2009, 01:43 PM

It's hard to believe that van's year model was the same year I got my licence to drive...

Seems just like yesterday I was this nervous pale little twirp, barley could see over the wheel... LOL
    Although at that time I was driving my dad's 83 Caprice Classic. That's a good car to learn to parellel park with!
    Uber Member

Aug 1, 2009, 01:46 PM

What year??
    ETWolverine Posts: 934, Reputation: 275

Aug 3, 2009, 07:33 AM
    Best car I ever had was a Toyota Cresida, 1986. It lasted through 4 owners over 10 years, had well over 200K miles, and drove like a dream. Gas it and go. I had to once change the alternator, but no other problems.

I guess others though it was a good car too, because it was STOLEN in late 1996 and stripped for parts.

I am thoroughly convinced that, had the car not been stolen, it would still be on the road today.

Not bad for a car that went through 4 owners who beat the cr@p out of it... Two crazy adult drivers, followed by two teenagers who had just gotten their licenses.

I'm not really a foreign car guy, per se, but that Toyota was a sweet little vehicle that did us proud.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rare 80's children's Movie (or made for TV movie) made with puppets [ 12 Answers ]

I'm trying to find a movie (or TV movie) that I enjoyed as a child. It aired sometime during the early 80's. I remember it taking place in a cave with some green creatures (goblins?). The king was making a wish and they started in a song and dance about how the king would be making this wish...

I don't want to give my boyfriend an std but he wants me to give him oral [ 8 Answers ]

I think I might have caught something from another guy that I had sex with even though we used protection and he said that he had been tested negative and my question is that is I do have something can I give it to my boyfriend from giving him head. I don't have soars in my mouth or anything but I...

Collection agency still calling after payment agreement made & pymts being made [ 4 Answers ]

I have an outstanding bill with Hydro one in Ontario of 800.00 owing since 2003, with interest the bill has now doubled to 1600.00, I was unable to make payments on this bill due to financial reasons, but this past month & half I have been paying 100.00 /month to the collection agency, they are...

401 k plans [ 3 Answers ]

Is there list available of corporations allowing employees to execute in service transfers from their 401k plans to a rollover IRA ? Damian Bell

403 b plans [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I am starting a new phase and I would really appreciate your help.. Just finished my Phd. In cancer biology and joined a cancer research center for a Post-doc. I just joined a job and my employer is having a 403 b plan.. They have feidelity(?) and TIAA/CREEF Which one is better and...

View more questions Search