Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    glitter_2u Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2003, 09:59 PM
    My pc need glasses ?
    I have the hp pavilion and the hp psc 750 printer. We installed a cd rw, which started to slowly give me freeze ups at various times and caused numerous restarts. I have since gone back to the original cd rom pending further evaluation of rewritables. Now however my computer says it doesn't detect a printer being hooked up, I've tried deleting and reinstalling but no it’s a no go . Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated.
    ndnpride Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2004, 02:36 PM
    my pc need glasses ?
    Have you check your printer cable to make sure that it works?
    iciclef Posts: 30, Reputation: 3

Aug 10, 2008, 09:41 PM
    Disconnect your printer after you have turned it off. Reconect using your LPT1 port and then turn on your PC, it will then recognize you have new hardware and begin search for the drivers. If you cannot find the drivers in your OS go to the manufacturer on the net and request they send you the drivers for your unit. Hope this helps
    Icie Farnsworth

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Good things about glasses [ 5 Answers ]

Hey, I'm 14 and have worn glasses since I was 5. I always think people think I am weird or dorky but boys say I look cute so that's a good thing! And in my case they make you look older and smarter!:)

Ultrawash film on glasses... Cascade? [ 6 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore Ultrawash dishwasher. I have hard water. I have white unremovable film on my glasses. I recently (a couple of months ago started using the Cascade prepackaged detergent (little disolvable bags). My instinct tells me this may be the problem. What settings should I have on...

Glasses [ 9 Answers ]

In my right eye I'm farsighted.. and I'm going to the eye doctor soon.. and I no he's gonan tell me that this time I need glasses.. cause I went aobut a year ago and he said I didn't need glasses then.. but come back if its gotten worse.. I had 2 notes from my school to go to the eye doctor.. and...

Free eye exam and glasses [ 5 Answers ]

Is there any organization that helps out the poor with free eye exams and glasses for those who can't afford to pay?

View more questions Search