Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    h3e7l9p Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2009, 02:47 PM
    I'm having blurr problems when magnified 100%
    I am trying to get my photos accepted at stock houses, the only problem that I'm having is, when they magnify the photos at 100%, my photos are rejected because of blurr.

I have a Canon Rebel xsi, I know that it is a great camera, and capable of shooting crisp photos, however, not mine. I'm inclined to believe it is me, and I don't know what exactly I'm doing wrong.

The photos look fine until magnified. I'm a beginner and getting a bit frustrated. I have read the owners manual a couple of times, I also have a Canon trining video, but, I seem to be missing something.
    :confused:
    jcdill Posts: 249, Reputation: 24

Jul 30, 2009, 09:11 PM

It would really help to see one of these photos.

The Rebel XSI is not a pro level camera, and if you are using it with the kit lens that isn't a pro level lens. Your images will never be any better than the glass (lens) used to gather the light and focus it at the sensor.

In addition, a lot depends on the filters you use (or don't use), the focusing methods, the lighting, the exposure, if you are using a tripod, etc.

Are you shooting in jpeg or raw modes?

What are you doing in your post processing?

Finally, what sharpening settings are you using as you prepare the final image for delivery to the stock site?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the difference between social problems and sociological problems . [ 3 Answers ]

What is the difference between social problems andsociological problems , and how does functionalism help to deal with thee problems?

Equations for Gas, Volume Problems (grade 11 problems) [ 1 Answers ]

I just need to know the formulas in order to solve the following questions because my teacher gave me a review on everything but I don't know the formulas at all. I know how to solve the questions though. I did them before but I just need the formulas in order to solve them... I forgot them. ...

Plumming problems causing other problems [ 1 Answers ]

A lot of plumbers can probably replace a bath vanity, although not many of them would want to do a kitchen cabinet. A good handyman can probably do both. Not to discredit my fellow plumbers on the site. Also, most plumbers probably know a contractor who can do the cabinet. The best thing to do...

Stomach problems; eating problems. [ 4 Answers ]

I eat healthy foods, so I know this isn't much of a problem. However, I do have a problem with the way I eat. I will get a full plate of food and only be able to eat a quarter of it and feel very full, while 20 minutes to an hour later, I feel like I haven't eaten in about 10 or 12 hours, that...

View more questions Search