Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GleninPeoria Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2009, 01:03 PM
    Can't connect to wireless router
    Why can't I get my iTouch to "connect" with my wireless router in my home? It works in hotel and other businesses I've visited:mad:
    chuckhole Posts: 850, Reputation: 45

Jul 31, 2009, 12:56 PM

Do you have security enabled on your home system? What type of wireless does your laptop and home systems support? A, B, G, N?
    GleninPeoria Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2009, 01:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckhole View Post
    Do you have security enabled on your home system? What type of wireless does your laptop and home systems support? A, B, G, N?
    I don't know for sure what happened, but this morning it started working normally. One thing I did was to reset the router--perhaps that's the key. I had two, one I had reset but not sure I did this one. Thanks for your interest.
    Dont treadonme Posts: 115, Reputation: -6

Aug 3, 2009, 09:07 AM

Itard irony

Is your router as shiny as your other apple product?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Connect Pantech UM175 wireless broadband modem to Belkin Wireless G router [ 12 Answers ]

I have a Pantech UM 175 wireless broadband modem from Millenicom and I am able to hook it up to a laptop running Vista, a laptop running XP, and a PC running XP individually. However, I would like to have it where I can create a network so that any or all of the computers can access the internet...

Connect to wireless printer and wireless router at the same time [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I can connect wirelessly to my router and I can connect wirelessly to my pinter one at a time. If I'm browsing the internet and want to print I have to break my connection to the router and connect to the printer. This is a pain in the .(especially when listening to pandora radio) ...

3G wireless router. Can't connect [ 1 Answers ]

I have a netgear 3G broadband wireless router. I am trying to connect to my laptop using wireless card. It says "no sim card" and will not let me connect to internet. I am not very computer savie>

Can't connect to my laptop via wireless router? [ 4 Answers ]

?How do I look at my wireless router settings on a dlink di-524? Also, What can you look at if you are renew your ip address?

Connect PC to a wireless router? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I get my internet by tethering my cell phone to my computer through the USB port. Is there any way to connect a wireless router to my computer so that I can have a wireless network pumping out the cell phone internet? Thank you

View more questions Search