Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mama2echo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2006, 12:47 PM
    Im trying to find a toy of the early 90s
    I can't remember the name but I'm hoping someone can help me!

It's from when I was younger(no more than 10 so 1994 or earlier) the one I had was a red and white bear(red body, white belly) that had a plastic dome nose that was kind of like a snow globe. It had glitter and other things inside it and when you squeezed it the stuff moved. It wasn't very big of a toy, and I don't know how popular it became.

Anways, thanks in advance!
    jesee Posts: 25, Reputation: 2

Oct 20, 2006, 01:25 PM
    Nosy bears I had a purple on have you checked online action sites?
    mama2echo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2006, 02:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jesee
    nosy bears i had a purple on have you checked online action sites?
    That's it! Thank you so much! Heh... I looked everywhere but since I didn't know the name it gave me no help, now I should be able to find one... thx again!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80, early 90s cartooN! Help! [ 5 Answers ]

I'm going crazy here trying to remember this cartoon I used to watch like 15 years ago... there were tiny people that lived in these villages or places. It was animated and they would mix herbs(or like random plants or something to make this blue liquid) and stuff to cure sick people. This little...

Early to Mid '90s Sci-Fi [ 1 Answers ]

There was a show about an alien who looked like a human man and he had a companion giant eyeball looking creature who had a glassy reflective front and was constantly harassing the main character about hostility. What was this show?

Obscure late 80s or early 90s help [ 1 Answers ]

I have no idea what this movie or perhaps TV show, but I have this vivid memory of watching something, I don't remember much but this is what I do remember. It was about a little boy, he is at his home and a man delivers this large canister to his house, he gets into the canister, this canister is...

Name of toy in early 1990's [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to figure out the name of a toy in the early 1990's for little girls. It was a "belly" that contained either one baby or twins. I remember picking up all the packages in the store trying to figure out which one weighed more so that I could pick the one with twins inside. I can't...

80s or early 90s movie? [ 2 Answers ]

I think it's a movie from the 80s or early 90s. My brother and I have been trying to find it everywhere. There was this house with random people. I think they were all family members. One was a fly with a human head. There was a realllllly big baby. I'm pretty sure it was a comedy. If anyone could...

View more questions Search